Working under the motto “An ag-based life of love in service to humanity through nourishing roots,” vocational choices are made to promote awareness of health connections between agriculture, brain functions and overall prosperity of the human heart, body and mind. Ranching background has cemented the worth of a thinking mind and personal responsibility. If any generation in American history is in need of such skills, it would be now.
Small Business Owner, Interwoven Eight/Integrated Health Works Since 2004
- Colorado Homeschool Teacher & Advocate
- Cattle Ranch Manager
- Certification in Neurology for Bodyworkers, Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado
- Certification in Neuromuscular Therapy, Colorado Institute of Massage Therapy
- Complete of Curriculum for Living, Landmark Education
- Associates of Business from Parks Business College